Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Creating a Moxie Fab card for the Stamp It! Challenge

I haven't posted anything crafty in a long time, so here is a birthday card that I created for my Aunt's birthday this month!! It also fit the challenge theme on Moxie Fab World's Stamp It! Challenge which closes today:) For the challenge, stamping needs to be the predominant feature of the card.



I started with a Kraft card and stamped the background with embossing ink, and covered that in clear embossing powder. Heating that up created the background in the darker brown on the kraft.

Then I stamped the Hero Arts birthday stamp on 3 different Memory Box papers and cut them out. I mixed and matched and adhered them to the card using Glue Dots.

Lastly I finished the edge of the card with some navy blue ribbon.

Thanks for looking :)

Supplies: Kraft card, Hero Arts Birthday Gift & Flower Burst Card stamps, Ranger Embossing Ink & Clear Embossing Powder, Patterned Paper from Memory Box, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Glue Dots Craft Dots

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kim! Thanks for linking this up to the Stamp It! Cards Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)