Wednesday, July 13, 2011

So I Decided 1 Card Wasn't Enough....

1 card just wasn't going to cut it for the Moxie Fab Challenge, so here is my 2nd entry. Just a little Thank You card.


I used Hero Arts Thank You Cling Stamp to create this card. First I stamped it 3 times on to cream card stock. I also stamped it once on a piece of Memory Box paper. On the first image, I just cut out the center of the frame, and then colored the rest using Copic markers. On the second image I just colored the flowers as I did on the first image and cut them out. On the 3rd image, I colored the flowers but just cut out the center most part of each flower. On the image on the patterned paper I just cut out the center with the sentiment and colored the stem and leaves on that center piece with Copics.

Lastly, I adhered the 1st image to the cream card, then the center of the image, and lastly adhered the flowers with 3-D foam squares to give the card some depth.

Thanks for looking...again!!

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kim! Thanks again for linking up to the Stamp It! Cards Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)